Saturday, June 09, 2007

I thought I would give this blog one more update, because I know people are still finding and reading it. I just read a few of the comments and they are very enlightening--some of them probably more than the blog itself. If you are considering trying Zaken, it would be well worth your time to read them, especially those on the blog before this one.

But my main reason for wanting to update this blog is that I understand that people looking to work for Zaken (and wanting to make sure it's not a scam) are the ones that visit this site, mostly. Therefore I want to let you know about a work-from-home opportunity that, it my opinion, is much more feasible than Zaken. You can read about it in my other blog, Vibe in the Valley. That blog will be, like this one, an ongoing commentary on my experience in this venture. And as of July 5, I can say that it's working for me--and I failed in many previous attempts at home business, so that's saying something. So if you're looking for a legitimate home business, at least take a look. It might be the answer you are looking for. I would suggest, though, that whether you think the business is right for you, that you go ahead and sign up and order the product to try. You may decide you want to take it whether or not you work the business. I personally don't ever want to be without it again. But go to the Vibe in the Valley blog to read more about it.

Alternately, feel free to check out the recommended links at the left. If you have any questions about any of them, don't hesitate to contact me (through my profile).

Updated 4/21/08.

4 comments:

pleasedconsumer said...

Hi,

Great blog you've got going here. It came up on my google search as I was looking for Consumer Blogs. I have also pulled several interesting stories on another site that may interest you...
Raymore and Flanigan
Tiran Zaken
Watchersweb
Allied Interstate
Privacymatters.com

Regards,

pleasedconsumer said...

I have posted here in the past, I just want you be aware of more new postings on this subject on pissedconsumer.com.

Please check out even more exposing articles about Tiran Zaken.

Marci said...

I ordered the EBay marketing system. I had used EBay in the past and I had just opened up a store and was looking to expand my inventory. I thought it sounded good. It did too good to be true!

I ordered the system, ( I had 30 days to try it before they charged my account) and started it the first day I got it. Nothing happened, big suprise. I tried it for the month with no results.

There are only a few items and there are a ton of people trying to sell the exact same items .

Anyway, I called Zaken on the 8th to find out how to ship the program back to them, I had to leave a message. Called back two days later, again I had toleave a message. Called back two days later, on the 12th and finally got a hold of someone.

I was told that my card wasn't going to be charged until the 18th but that he would push back the date until the 25th so I wouldn't get charged. I went that day to the post office and mailed it back by priority mail like I was instructed. I got delivery confirmation for it.

Delivery confirmation showed that it was delivered on the 15th. I thought that I was safe. Never think that with Zaken!

My checking account was charged the fee on the 18th! Because I didn't have the money to cover it, like I knew I wouldn't we also got charged 3 overdraft fees.

I called Zaken on the 18th, was told that my account would be moved up to the first position in the refunds. Why wasn't it handeled as soon as they got it? And why was I charged on the 18th and not the 25th like I was promised?

I told them that I was holding them responsible for the overdraft fees that I incurred and wanted them to refund those fees as well.

The program fees were eventually reversed but the overdraft fees were not credited. So, I called back and rexplained the situation again and how it was their fault. I was told that he would check in to it, he took my name and number and was suppose to get back to me.

I didn't hear anything so I called again. This time I was told that this was a matter for upper management and that he would talk to upper management and get back to me.

Again, I didn't hear anything. I called back again, this time extreemly irate. Explained the situation again. Was told that the person who was handeling my account was no longer with the company and the request must have been lost when he left.

She told me that this was a case for upper management and she was not authorized to help me. I demanded to speak to her supervisor and was transferred. Guess what, I got her voice mail!

I left an angry message stating that I want the money that I am owed and that I require someone to contact me immediately or I will take further steps to collect my money.

That was an hour ago. We will see if they get a hold of me. I seriously doubt it.

Craig Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.