Monday, September 11, 2006

This afternoon the invoice for the course we ordered arrived, along with a very nice letter thanking us for joining and urging us to read the course as soon as we get it.

The invoice says the package was shipped the 9th, or last Thursday. Today is Monday. I looked up the tracking number and it says the package arrived in Mesquite, TX this morning a little before noon, and it doesn't show a departure scan. It projects delivery for Wednesday, which is about what I expected.

The strange thing is, the invoice says the price is $158, not $148. I called and was told it should be $148, but the $10 maybe was for rushing it. I said, "It's being shipped ground, and the word "rush" is nowhere on the invoice." I was transferred to the public relations department to get a refund, and got voicemail. That's typical (every time before when I tried to get that department, I always got voicemail). This time I left a message, so we'll see what happens. This will be a good chance to see how they do on refunds.

No comments: