Sunday, October 26, 2014

Update - FTC Has Shut Zaken Down!

After starting this blog, I realized that I could make a bit of money if I put some ads up. So I did. And made a bit (precious little). But I always said that I would rather lose that bit of money and see Zaken shut down, rather than let them continue hurting countless people.

Well, it has happened. The FTC has shut the Zaken Corporation down! I'm so glad to hear it. So if you have lost money to Zaken or one of their other companies, you should be getting a refund. You might want to contact the FTC and see how that is going to happen. I'm not sure how they will determine who gets part of the $25 million they have to pay back to customers.

This is good news indeed. And you know, I don't miss the money I made here. Of course, if you read this, you're welcome to click on an ad and help me out. But seriously, if you lost money to Zaken, I hope you get your money back!

1 comment:

frank dustin said...

I was so devastated and broken early in the year, when I thought I was going the right path, only to discover I was being scammed and taken advantage of, i have since risen above it as i was able to get my money back through the eagle's eyes, its a secret service in the new revolution against cyber crimes and fraud, you can contact them and let them help you get your money back in full on seuredinternet@gmail. com do not die in silence