Monday, February 07, 2011

You came here to find out if the Zaken opportunity is legitimate or a scam. My opinion is that whether or not it is legitimate, it is run like a scam, and even if it is legit, it is going to take a lot of effort and very few people have the time to make a success of it. You can get a summary of the content of this blog, as well as a more detailed opinion of the company, by watching this video:



I have tried several different methods to make money online over the past five years. I have learned many things--mostly what not to do--and I am finally getting to where I am making money and really enjoying what I am doing. I have started an email list so that anyone who is interested can keep up with what I'm doing. You can sign up in the box on the left. I'm looking for people to partner with, people who I can train to do what I'm learning to do. You can learn from me not just how to be successful making money, but also how to be the kind of person that will be successful in whatever endeavor you undertake.

I have listed several money-making opportunities in the sidebar to the left that I have tried and know to be legitimate. Feel free to check them out. I have tried all of them, so I know they are legitimate ways to make money. I've personally made several thousand dollars over the past few years either in those programs or using what I learned from them. The health and wellness company in particular has been the best business by far, and provides not just quick earnings but also long-term residual income--and it's NOT MLM!

If you want to talk to me more about Zaken or the projects I am working in now, feel free to call or write me: 503-919-2145 (Sun-Fri 9:30-5 PST); mrs.reynoso [at] gmail [dot] com. And if you have questions about other work-at-home opportunities and need some advice, let me know, and I'll be happy to do some research for you and see if they are legitimate or not.

I would love to help you be successful. I would love to help you earn more money. Lack of money causes so many problems, and knowing how to get more can be so empowering!

May you be successful in all that you do!

Lisa Reynoso

7 comments:

Booker Ads said...

Thanks Lisa; Too bad, seems you can't trust anyone on the internet.I Guess that's why I've ended up trying to make money with my own drumming blog! It's pennies a day but at least it's honest :)

I appreciate the fyi

ChalemahRose said...

Lisa, I apprecaite what you shared with me and my hubby tonight on your video...We've too been really looking into companies that say they are legit for making money at home, and the zeek rewards seem to work for ppl, but Zaken seems too good to be true..I've read these other comments and dont understand how something legit can get such bad reviews on other websites...Anyhoom, i would like to learn more about what you are doing and what your looking for as far as things go with looking for partners in the at home business...Please email me more info if your interested in letting us in on how to get started, chale.rose445@gmail.com

projectrr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andria Maxine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ken said...

250.00 dollars(kit and 1 month of web)is a small loss compared to my father's(84 year old man)investment of 6,150.00. He was SCAMMED big time.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

Just thought I'd address some of these comments:

First, no one has called me to say that they are happy with Zaken. No one. I dare you to do it. My number is right there in the post and also in the sidebar. You can see my face in the video. I'm not hiding behind a screen name. I suspect those who say they made money are actually employees of the company.

As to those who wonder why I am offering other opportunities, well, look at it this way: The people who come here are people who want to make money from home. I can tell them that Zaken is a bad idea, and I did that only for several years. Then I thought that if I could offer them something legitimate, it would help them, and perhaps help me too. Not everything I suggest earns me money (such as the 30-day challenge, which is free). I honestly don't care if people join me in my business or try something else I am promoting; what I do care about is that they don't lose hundreds or thousands on an "opportunity" that is really just a very fancy scam.